Sunday, April 17, 2011

Conti's

Conti's is a restaurant well-known for its wide range of cake selections. I've always tried their breakfast menu since I was then working on the night shift. But then, it only offers very limited choices in the morning and most of the entrees are not available. But since we had already shifted to a regular morning schedule, we decided to try out items from their regular menu one Friday afternoon. It has a few brances but I've always tried the branch in Serendra. 

The Gambas tasted good, though serving size was really small. Chicken Ala Kiev tasted great too but after a few bites, you'll be fed up with its creaminess. I didn't like the Roast Beef, beef was not tender, it was a bit gooey. You had to keep on chewing. The cake? Of course I liked it, I've always ordered it for dessert ever since. :) I like it since it's frozen, not too sweet and it has nuts in it. Serving size is great too, can be shared by 2 persons. 
Gambas Champinon al Ajillo
P175
 
Chicken ala Kiev
P250

Roast Beef in Mushroom Sauce
P295

Mango Bravo
P120


2 comments:

  1. Bilhan mo kame ni litot ng mango bravo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen yan, pagdating ko satin naglulusak na yan hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete