Friday, October 21, 2011

Hmmmm

It's been a while since the last time I wrote an entry. Actually, it's been a while since I visited this blog. I was a bit surprised that still, quite a number of people have been visiting. :)

It made me think if I should "resurrect" this blog. :D I've been really busy these past months, made a career move that has kept me occupied physically, emotionally and mentally hehe. I'll probably try to post every week, that is, if I'm not so busy and tired with work.

The months that I've been away, I've seen a lot of new faces, met new friends, tried out different kinds of food but I didn't take the time to take pictures. I'll probably try to do that again, taking pics. I can't wait to go back to Pinas, looking forward to a long holiday, away from stress. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment